To hear this page click on the “listen” button. Or, to hear selections, change the settings by clicking on gear shape while playing and set the pop-up to “on.” Then when you select portions of the page you can listen to them with a pop-up player. May not play on all devices.
Help for Dyslexia, Reading, and Executive Function Challenges
The expertise of Successful Learning Educational Services professionals provides families with a unique perspective on reading, writing, spelling, and executive functions not often found elsewhere.
Don’t Delay! Call us today! 360-326-4739
Experience our unique blend of expertise:
- Years of providing assessments for dyslexia challenges
- Directing and providing services and interventions in schools
- Classroom teaching experience in both public and private schools
- Over 30 years of experience in education
- Years of providing successful interventions for dyslexia
- Great connections within the support community of those with dyslexia
- Years of mentoring other tutors and teaching teachers and the public about dyslexia
- Past leadership in the International Dyslexia Association
- Current membership in the International Dyslexia Association
All Sales Final.
Calendar of Upcoming Classes