Testimonials to Our Effectiveness
The testimonials you are about to read are the real life stories I hear from many parents. As an educator, it saddens me to know that my colleagues often do not have the background knowledge or training to recognize or work with dyslexia. It is my ardent desire that they have the opportunity to become aware of current research on dyslexia and the appropriate kinds of intervention that individuals with dyslexia need. It will change the way we approach reading differences and the programs we use for intervention. I am partnering with various organizations to help this information become more available to those who need it most. Dyslexics can learn to read, write, and spell, with the appropriate diagnosis and intervention.
— Cheryl Anthony
Here is a listing of student testimonials, expressing the effectiveness of Successful Learning’s people and methods, but more importantly the resolve and dedicated effort of these individuals to overcome their difficulties…
- Successful Learning Educational Services Rated One of Top 3 Tutoring Centers in Vancouver, Washington, Third Year in a Row!
- Success Story-Student Discovers Amazing ASL Talent!
- Dyslexia Student On Her Way to College
- Student Recognizes Growth in Spelling Skills After Receiving Tutoring
- Dyslexia Testing and High School Graduation
- Struggles Caused by a Learning Disability
- Tutoring Improved Reading Performance
- Cheryl armed us with…solutions that would help Rain learn to read and write.
- "Cheryl knew that our son's issues were more complex than just dyslexia."
- "…perhaps Dyslexia may be playing a part"