Successful Learning Educational Services is now offering: IEP & 504 Plan Support
When dealing with their child’s school to get help for a free and appropriate public education, FAPE, many parents feel intimidated or even helpless when trying to accomplish the needed outcome from a 504 Plan or IEP meeting. Not having an understanding of the responsibilities of school representatives, the legal process, or the language included in paperwork being provided by the school during the assessment process, can lead parents to frustration. Parents often find that the process did not accomplish the goals they had intended.
Parents can reach a high level of discouragement before reaching out for help. We know that these meetings can be a cornerstone in receiving the needed assistance for successful learning. We are taking a proactive stance by providing services to help you understand the Special Education process.
Cheryl Anthony has received training by the Pacific Northwest Institute on Special Education and the Law.
- Review school assessments
- Help differentiate the difference between Individual Educational Plans and 504 Plans
- Attend IEP/504 meetings with you
- Discuss our programs and delivery of services for your child during IEP/504 meetings
- Discuss appropriate classroom accommodations and support services
Give us a call today at 360-326-4739 and set up an appointment! Ask Cheryl to attend your child’s IEP/504 meeting as your support member! Have an expert in your corner!